Upgrading system to IQ Bot Version 22.214.171.124
As enhancements and bug fixes are provided with Version 126.96.36.199, use this topic to review the upgrade instructions.
- If you are using any of the earlier IQ Bot versions (188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, and so on), ensure that you first upgrade to IQ Bot Version 220.127.116.11 before upgrading to Version 18.104.22.168.
- Log in to Automation Anywhere support site and download Automation_Anywhere_IQ_BOT_22.214.171.124.zip:
- Perform the following steps to preserve the desktop shortcut:
- Navigate to the IQ Bot installation directory.
- Right-click the Cognitive Platform internet
shortcut, go to , and copy the URL.
After installing Version 126.96.36.199, you can use this to launch IQ Bot.
- Install Version 188.8.131.52.
- Use the copied URL to launch IQ Bot
The IQ Bot desktop shortcut cannot be edited. Use the copied URL to open IQ Bot Version 184.108.40.206 every time.
Alternatively, after registering IQ Bot with the Control Room, you can access the IQ Bot application by using
The installer stops all IQ Bot services and restarts them after the installation is complete.
Extract the contents from the
Automation_Anywhere_IQ_BOT_220.127.116.11.zip file, and
double-click the Automation_Anywhere_IQ_BOT_18.104.22.168.exe to
launch the installer.
Ensure that you run the installer as an administrator user.
Click Next to start the installation.
The Finished screen on the installer window indicates that the installation was successful.
Click Finish to exit the installer.
IQ Bot Version 22.214.171.124 is installed, and you can restart the system.
Installing Version 126.96.36.199 removes the setting where you have configured IQ Bot services to run with a service account user. The services will then run as a local user. After the installation, use the following instructions to reconfigure each service to the appropriate account user credentials:
- Navigate to .
- Right-click each service and select to change to the appropriate service account user.