Extract repeated check boxes data
This topic explains how to extract data from the repeated check boxes.
To extract values of these repeated check boxes, first add the repeating check boxes as table fields to your document in the learning instance. In this example, Master Card and Visa Card are the two repeated check boxes.
To extract repeated check box data:
- Add fields to the learning instance as a table field for the check boxes. For example, add Master Card, and Visa Card.
- On the Design tab, change Format of Master Card and Visa Card check box fields to Checkbox_Single.
- On the Design tab, change Format of Card Type field to Checkbox_Group.
- On the Train tab, map Master Card check box. Similarly, map Visa Card check box.
- Select Card Type from the Group drop-down list for both the check boxes.
- Click Save.
On the Train tab, click Preview
or CSV. Based on your selection, the check box and its
values are extracted in the preview or in a CSV file.
The data from the two check boxes that are repeated across multiple pages is extracted.
If the Master Card check box field is selected, Yes value is extracted and if a check box is not selected, No value is extracted. If the check box is drawn away from the actual position of the check box, then No checkbox found value is extracted.Note: To prevent validation errors, update check box value as Yes or No in Validator.