In the My learning instances area, click any displayed
information to bring up the Performance report page. The following
sections describe the information for each displayed section of the performance
Instance totals and Processing results
The instance totals and processing results area shows the following information for a
- Number of files uploaded for the learning instance – total number of files
uploaded that need to be processed.
- Number of files processed for the learning instance - number of files that
was processed by a bot.
- Number of files successfully processed for the learning instance – includes
files that were successfully processed by a bot without human
- Number of files sent to validation for the learning instance – files flagged
with one or more errors that need human intervention for review.
- Number of files validated for the learning instance – number of files that
were reviewed by an individual and the results were saved.
- Number of files marked as invalid for the learning instance – number of
files that were reviewed by an individual and marked as invalid.
The Classification area provides a statistical display of the field
The Accuracy area provides a graphical representation of the field types.
area provides the following information:
- A statistical representation of the corrections made to individual fields
during the process of validating a document.
- A statistical representation of the average time spent to validate a