Upload documents to a learning instance
Upload the Production-ready documents from Automation Anywhere Enterprise to IQ Bot for processing.
You can upload documents to IQ Bot in the following scenarios:
- When you create a new learning instance. See IQ Bot 11.x: Create a learning instance.
- When you edit a learning instance in the Staging environment. See IQ Bot 11.x: Edit a learning instance.
- In the Production environment in Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client using the IQ Bot lite command.
- In Automation 360 IQ Bot using Upload Document action in IQ Bot package .
The following steps describe the document upload process using Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client.
Note: This does not apply to Automation 360 IQ Bot.
- Click Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client window to show the Automate dialog box. in the
- Click Workbench to show the window.
- From the Commands panel, select the IQ Bot command and move it to the Task Actions List panel using drag-and-drop. The IQ Bot upload dialog box appears.
In the IQ Bot upload dialog box, do one of the following
- Name: Select the learning instance to upload your document.
File Path: Click the browse button to select the learning
instance file to upload.
The Output Path area is populated with the name of the learning instance files and path.
- Success: This is the physical location on the IQ Bot server where the successfully extracted CSV files are stored. Click the Copy button to copy the path to your clipboard.
- Invalid: This is the physical location on the IQ Bot server where the invalid source files are stored. Click the Copy button to copy the path to your clipboard.
Click Save. The command is added to the Task
Action List panel.
To upload multiple files from a folder, use the Each File In A Folder loop command with the IQ Bot command and add it to the Task Actions List panel. An example of this task is described in the next topic.