Validate the extracted data in IQ Bot
Follow the same validation steps for validating fixed format documents as you would for
forms belonging to other domains. The following are few exceptions based on the
capability of the custom extraction service used for fixed format documents:
- The number of bounding boxes displayed on the document and the accuracy of the
boxes varies and is based on the capability of the custom extraction
- Mandatory fields are marked in the domain files or could be built into the
engine. Documents that have empty extracted values for the mandatory fields are
sent to the Validator.
- Some field validations, such as: dates, phone numbers, and dollar amounts are
unique to fixed format documents, and are built into the custom extraction
- Auto-suggestion and auto-correction is not currently available for fixed format
- Re-validation of user corrected values is not currently available for fixed
Note: See IQ Bot Validation queue for details.