Registering IQ Bot with the Control Room
IQ Bot is integrated with Control Room for user management. Installation of the Enterprise Control Room and Enterprise Client is not a prerequisite for installing IQ Bot. However, you are required to log in to the Enterprise Control Room and register before using IQ Bot.
- Ensure the Control Room and IQ Bot are on the same subnet.
- Launch Control Room and create an admin user.
- Install the license for IQ Bot.Note: Install the IQ Bot-specific license.
See Installing a license .
- For Express installation:
- Control Room Version 11.3.1 base plus Version 188.8.131.52 or later patch must be installed in Express mode before installing IQ Bot.
- For Custom installation:
- Control Room Version 11.3.1 base plus Version 184.108.40.206 or later patch must be installed in Custom mode before installing IQ Bot.
Log in to Control Room as an
If you already logged into Control Room in the same browser session, you are automatically logged in to IQ Bot.
- Click .
- Click Edit in the IQ Bot section, and a text box appears.
Enter the correct IQ Bot URL for example,
http(s)://IQBotURL/, and click Save
If the application registration fails, try registering again.