Installing IQ Bot in Express mode
Install IQ Bot in Express mode with the default settings.
Complete the prerequisites: Prerequisites for installing IQ Bot in Express mode
- Double-click the Automation_Anywhere_IQ_BOT_<version_number>.exe file.
In the IQ Bot Setup Wizard, click Yes,
and then click Next.
Note: The Control Room installation does not have to be in Express mode to install IQ Bot Version 6.5 in Express mode.
- In the Prerequisites page, review the prerequisites and click Next.
In the License Agreement page, review the license
agreement, accept the terms, and click Next.
IQ Bot runs a pre-installation check.
The pre-installation screen appears, displaying the applications that do not have the required version and necessary ports along with the services occupying those ports.
If the pre-installation check is not successful, uninstall the mentioned
software and free the required ports.
The Installation Type page appears with Express and Custom options.Note: Express installation installs HTTP-based IQ Bot without Active Directory support.
- Click Retry.
- When the pre-installation check is successful, click Next.
- Select Express and click Next.
After you click Next, the unable to proceed with
installation message might appear if one of the following conditions
- If Control Room Version 11.3.1 base plus either Version 220.127.116.11 or Version 18.104.22.168 patch are not pre-installed on the target machine in Express mode.
- If the installer is unable to communicate with the Control Room or SQL Express.
- Click Back to review or change the installation settings. Alternatively, exit the Setup Wizard and click Cancel.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes to exit
the Setup Wizard.
This rolls back all the changes.
- Click No to resume.
In the Ready to install the program page, click
The express installation begins and the system shows the Finished page after a few minutes to indicate a successful installation.
For the Control Room, set the
cluster.properties file as required based on the
For more information about the associated cluster.properties file for each release version, see IQ Bot version compatibility matrix.
- Security type:
- Web configuration:
- Database configuration:
<database url:port> (user: aaadmin ; Authentication: SQL)
- Database password:
- Host Gateway:
<gateway:port> (SSL Offloading: No)
- Output path:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Automation Anywhere IQBot Platform\Output\
- Logging Path:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Automation Anywhere IQBot Platform\Logs\
- Logging path IQ Bot A360.21 onward:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Automation 360 IQBot Platform\Logs\
- Installation path for IQ Bot
C:\Program Files (x86)\Automation Anywhere IQ Bot\
- Installation path for Automation 360 IQ Bot:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Automation Anywhere IQ Bot A2019\
- Installation path IQ Bot A360.21 onward:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Automation 360 IQ Bot\
Register IQ Bot with Automation Anywhere Control Room.