IQ Bot Custom installation
Install IQ Bot in Custom mode to configure and install specific requirements, for example, connection to an SQL database, load balancer details, and output folder definitions.
- Google Chrome browser
- Microsoft SQL Server Express 2014 SP1
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Automation Anywhere Control Room
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client
- IQ Bot installation file
- SSL certificate
- License file for IQ Bot
The Custom mode installation enables users to set up IQ Bot with the following process:
- Step 1: Create a role
- See Create a role for information on creating a role.
- Step 2: User roles and permissions
- Find out about the roles and associated permissions required for each IQ Bot user to know the role you need access to. Your permission to access specific areas in IQ Bot are defined and depend on your user role.
- Step 3: Installing IQ Bot in Custom mode
- IQ Bot scales horizontally in Custom mode to support improved throughput.
- Step 4: Registering IQ Bot with the Control Room
- IQ Bot can be accessed after registering it with Control Room