Process automations in RPA Bots for Salesforce
Automated processes in Salesforce are powered by Automation Anywhere Robotic Interface(AARI) and offer a dynamic guided workflow for business needs.
Each process workflow uses a form with fields, customized to the particular business need that process fulfills. Admins construct the process in AARI, configure the process to Salesforce in RPA Bots for Salesforce and the process configuration is made available on Salesforce record pages through the Automation Launcher component.
Using automated processes in Salesforce
- Create a connection for your pre-constructed process. Create process connections in RPA Bots for Salesforce.
- Configure your process to Salesforce. Create process configurations in RPA Bots for Salesforce
- Open settings (gear icon) from your Automation Launcher, on a Lightning Record page where it has been added to the layout, and Enable AARI with your Control Room credentials.
- Find your process on the record detail page in the Automation Launcher component.
- Click Start to run your automated process.
- Optionally, enable the scheduler in App Settings of the RPA Bots for Salesforce Lightning App for recurring AARI notifications in Salesforce.
Enable notifications using App Settings
- In RPA Bots for Salesforce, navigate to
- Click the slider to Enable AARI.
- Enter the Connection Name.
- Enter the Notification Interval.
- Save your changes.