- Updated: 2023/01/18
Various third-party applications integrate with Automation 360 to improve business productivity by freeing up support agents to focus on the customer.Automation 360 provides integration with major Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) vendors to unlock and unify data across applications using their built-in connectors and their ability to integrate quickly using API.
Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)
An iPaaS is a platform that standardizes how applications are integrated into an organization, making it easier to automate business processes and share data across applications. Key benefits include the security and governance of API-led integration, built-in reliability and scalability. The data layer of an organization's architecture enables end to end visibility of operations. Automation 360 provides integration with many iPaaS software that enable communication with numerous apps to share and manage real-time data between the apps.
Automation 360 currently connects to the following iPaaS:
- Automation Anywhere for Salesforce
- Automation Anywhere for Salesforce is an intelligent automation solution available on Salesforce AppExchange. Acting as the connector from the Automation Anywhere Control Room, it manages and saves configurations for automating business tasks using bots and processes anywhere inside Salesforce. This RPA solution includes the connector, configuration screens, a collection of REST APIs, and the Automation Anywhere Bot Launcher Lightning Web Component (Automation Launcher).
- Automation Anywhere for Genesys
- Automation Co-Pilot is an interface that improves navigation through complex business processes using front office and back office workflows. This is an iFrame integration of Automation Co-Pilot in Genesys through the Genesys Client Application Integration framework. The Automation Co-Pilot interface offers automated solutions as an interaction widget in the Genesys Cloud agent desktop.
- Automation Anywhere for MuleSoft
- Automation Anywhere for MuleSoft is an intelligent automation solution offered on the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform exchange. This RPA solution is a connector that enables users to automate tasks using bots in MuleSoft Anypoint Studio.
- Automation Anywhere for Google Workspace
- Automation Anywhere for Google Workspace enables users to automate Google business processes by running bots directly from Google G Suite Sheets. This RPA solution is an add-on to a supported browser with access to Google G Suite Sheets, and you can run it on any phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop on a virtual or cloud instance through the browser.
- Apigee provides a cloud-based platform to develop and manage APIs. The platform includes tools for designing, securing, and analyzing APIs, as well as tools for managing the API lifecycle. Organizations use Apigee's platform to build APIs for exposing data and services to developers and partners, and for building microservices-based architectures.
- SnapLogic is a cloud-based integration platform that helps organizations connect their applications, data, and devices in an easy, scalable, and flexible way. It offers a wide range of pre-built connectors, called snapswhich you use to easily connect various systems. Additionally, SnapLogic provides a visual drag-and-drop interface, a library of templates, and best practices for common integration scenarios. SnapLogic is designed for both IT professionals and business users, and can be deployed on-premises or in the cloud.
- Workato combines an enterprise-grade workflow automation platform with the ease of use expected from consumer applications, enabling both business and IT users to quickly build workflow automations. You can use Workato to automate business workflows across cloud and on-premises applications. You can integrate the Automation 360 platform and Workato by using the Automation Anywhere connector. You can establish a connection with the Automation Anywhere Control Room and perform various operations by using the Control Room APIs.
- Automation Anywhere connector for ServiceNow
- You can use the Automation Anywhere connector in ServiceNow is used to manage workflows and RPA processes in an Automation 360 instance.