Creating the main integration (
The main integration task calls the subintegration by using the trigger ID.
The examples and graphics provided on this page are for representation purposes only and may not accurately reflect your specific instance. We do not assume responsibility for their maintenance or accuracy.
This task uses the trigger ID API as a handle to identify the integrations to run. For
example, if you specify the trigger ID API as
the task runs all the subintegrations that have the
api_trigger/launchbot trigger ID. After running a subintegration,
you can also read the response of the subintegration in your main integration. Perform
the following steps to create a main integration:
- Go to Apigee UI and sign in.
- Select your organization using the drop-down menu in the top-left corner of the UI.
- To view a list of available integrations, click .
- Click CREATE NEW.
- Provide the following information:
- Integration name: Provide a name for the integration from Creating a subintegration (LaunchA360Bot.json).
- (Optional) Description: Provide a description, for example, "Deploys an Automation 360 bot.
- Region: Select a region from the list, for example, US.
- To display a list of available tasks, select .
- Drag the Call Integration element to the integration designer.
- Click the Call Integration task element on the designer to
view the Call Integration task configuration pane.
- Configure the remaining fields and define the variables (string datatype) for the
integration. For more information about getting all the input parameters, see Apigee integration.
This task is useful when you have a dependency on another integration and want to run it from your main integration. The task runs the subintegration either synchronously or asynchronously.