Connect Automation Anywhere Control Room to Salesforce
Create a connection from an Automation Anywhere Control Room in the Salesforce Connections tab.
Ensure you have the Control Room URL and password to authenticate a new connection. Another option is to generate an API key to use instead of your password.
The default view of the Connections tab lists the Recently Viewed connections, which might be blank for first time users. To run any bot through the RPA Bots for Salesforce, you must first have a successful live connection to a Control Room. Additional connections can be customized as alternatives to use for specific business needs.
- From the RPA Bots for Salesforce Lightning App, navigate to the Connections tab.
- Click New.
- Enter a Connection name.
- Enter the Control room URL.
- Enter your Automation 360 Username.
- Choose the Authentication type.
- Enter your API Key or Password.
Click Authorize to verify connection to the Control Room.
If successful, the gray signal box turns green to indicate the connection is live.
- Click Save.