Log in to RPA Bots for G Suite
Log in to the Control Room from Google G Suite Sheets using the Automation Anywhere RPA Bots for G Suite add-on.
Complete these steps:
To run and manage bots from Google G Suite Sheets, using the RPA Bots for G Suite add-on:
- Establish a connection to the Automation Anywhere Control Room.
- Log in to the Google G Suite Sheets app using your Gmail user login
The add-on supports only form-based authentication. AD and SSO authentication is not supported.
- From your supported browser, go to Google.com and select the Google G Suite Sheets app.
Open your Google G Suite Sheets file.
Selectand open a new or existing spreadsheet.
From your open spreadsheet, select
.The Automation Anywhere for RPA Bots for G Suite panel appears.
- Enter the Control Room URL in the Control Room URL field. For example: https://product.example.com
- Enter your Automation Anywhere Bot Runner username and password.
Click Remember Me to save your password within Google G Suite.
Note: Running a bot requires that you log in every time. Even if you save your password, you must still click Login to run a bot.
The following message appears: Login was successful.