Upgrade from IQ Bot Version 11.3.4 to Version 11.3.4.x patch
Install an IQ Bot Version 11.3.4.x patch on your IQ Bot Version 11.3.4 system.
- Ensure you have IQ Bot
Version 11.3.4 installed.
This patch requires Version 11.3.4 as the base release.
- To preserve the desktop shortcut, perform the following
- Navigate to the IQ Bot installation directory.
- Right-click the Cognitive Platform internet
shortcut, go to , and copy the URL.
You can use this later to launch IQ Bot after installing Version 220.127.116.11 patch.
- Uninstall IQ Bot Version 18.104.22.168 patch.
- Install Version 22.214.171.124 patch.
- Use the copied URL to launch IQ Bot
The IQ Bot desktop shortcut cannot be edited. Use the copied URL to open IQ Bot Version 126.96.36.199 every time.
Alternatively, you can access the IQ Bot application by using
https://controlroom-URL/IQBotafter registering IQ Bot with the Control Room.
- If you have Version 188.8.131.52 patch installed, then you have to uninstall it before installing the Version 184.108.40.206 patch.
- Ensure that you have downloaded AA_IQBOT_Update_11.3.4.x.exe patch installer.
During installation, the installer stops all IQ Bot services and restarts them after the installation is complete.
Double click the AA_IQBOT_Update_11.3.4.x.exe file to
launch the installation wizard.
Important: Run the installer as an Administrator.
On the Setup Wizard welcome screen, click
Update to begin the installation process.
The Finished screen on the installer window indicates that the IQ Bot patch is successfully installed.
- Click Finish to exit the installer.
Click Yes to immediately restart your system, or click
No to restart later.
Note: Restart the system after the installation is complete.
If you have configured IQ Bot services to run with a service account user, installing the Version 11.3.4.x patch removes that setting. So the services run as a local user. After the patch is installed, and the services are reinstalled, follow these steps to reconfigure each service to the appropriate account user credentials:
- Navigate to .
- Right-click each service and select to change to the appropriate service account user.