View queue details
Use the View queues details page to view the details of a particular queue.
- Queue Creator or Queue Participant rights
- View and manage my Queues feature permission
- Go to
- Hover over a queue to view
- Click the vertical ellipsis button
Click the view details buttonThis launches the View queues page which shows details of the queue in two sections:
Tip: Edit any of these details by either clicking the edit this queue link or the Edit button. Also delete the queue by clicking the Delete button.
My access status, and queue
Status such as:
- Active when work item is currently being processed or staged for processing
- Complete when work item successfully processed by a Bot Runner or marked Complete
- Unsuccessful when work item processing failed on Bot Runner
- Ready to run when work item is successfully processed for execution does not have any data errors and can be staged for processing
- On hold when work item is deferred from processing by a Bot Runner
- Data error when there is an error in loading data from the file
Queue contents in different tabs such as:
- Work Items: This is the default view. This allows you to view all work items in a list form. Use this to edit, delete or modify the column view and change the status of all or selected work items.
- General: View the Reactivation Threshold and Time required to complete one work item.
Owners: View the user names of queue owners who
can edit the queue and add new work items. Note: You must have the View user basic permission to view information about other users that are added as queue owners.
- Participants: View the user names of queue participants who can add new work items and view the queue.
- Consumers: View the user names of consumers who can view the queue and all the work items in the queue. In addition, they can use this queue when running bots.
- Work Item Structure: View the work item structure that you defined when creating the queue.
- Name, Description, My access status, and queue Status such as:
View automation of a queue