Use this command to create a log file with data about the events that occur while TaskBot / MetaBot Logic runs.
Automation Anywhere provides an easy way for users to create a log file with data about the events that occur while TaskBot/ MetaBot Logic runs. The Log-to-File command enables users to
- Verify that a TaskBot / MetaBot Logic has run properly.
- Create a new log file if one does not already exist.
- Specify custom text to be included in the log file.
- Add a time stamp to the log file.
- Use a log file as a variable.
Log files can be saved in the several file formats, including .csv and .txt files.
Log files can be encoded into ANSI, Unicode, and UTF8.