View a locker
- Updated: 2020/05/04
View a locker
Any user with Manage my lockers permission can view their own lockers. This provides information such as credentials assigned to the locker, locker owners, locker managers, locker consumers, and locker participants.
- Go to
In My Lockers tab, choose the locker.
Go to action list and click View locker.
View locker page displays the following details:
- Edit locker- Allows you to modify your locker.
- Delete locker- Allows you to delete your locker.
- Credentials- Shows list of credentials added to the locker.
Owners- Shows list of locker owners. Note: You must have the View user basic permission to view information about other users in order to add them as locker owners.
Managers- Shows list of locker managers.
Note: You must have the View user basic permission to view information about other users to added as locker managers.
Participants- Shows the list of locker participants.
Locker participants can view this locker. They can
add their own credentials to a locker. They can view their credentials, but not
other credentials in the locker.
Note: You must have the View user basic permission to view information about other users to added as locker participants.
Consumers- Shows the list of locker consumers. Locker
consumers can view this locker and all the credentials inside the
locker. A locker consumer with user-provided credential type have two
- They will be able to input their information in user-provided credentials with user-provided attributes.
- They will be able to use credentials in this locker when running a bot.