PDF integration command
Use the PDF integration command for PDF manipulation tasks including extract, merge, split, encrypt, and decrypt.
- PDF to Image
- Converts a PDF document into a specified image file type.
- Extract Form Fields
- Extracts all form field data and selected text, and stores the data in variables.
- Extract Text
- Extracts text from a PDF file to a text file.
- Merge Documents
- Merges selected PDF documents into a single PDF file. Supports both encrypted and unencrypted PDFs.
- Split Document
- Splits the PDF by a specified output.
- Encrypt Document
- Encrypts the PDF and gives permissions to users.
- Decrypt Document
- Decrypts the previously encrypted PDF.
To learn more, search for the Working with PDF Documents: Methods to Automate PDF-Related Processes course in Automation Anywhere University: RPA Training and Certification (A-People login required).