Install and connect A360 connector in Workato
Install the Automation Anywhere connector in Workato and establish a connection to start using the Automation 360 actions in different Workato Recipes.
- Log in to Workato with your credentials.
- Go to Community library and click Custom connectors.
- Search for Automation Anywhere in the search box and select the Automation Anywhere connector.
- Click Install connector.
- After you install the connector, you must select Release latest version to start using the Automation Anywhere connector in your Recipes.
The Connection dialog box uses the Automation 360 API to create a connection to a specific Control Room. After you establish the connection, you can use the actions in different Recipes to perform various operations.
- To establish a connection, go to the Workato Connections tab and click Create Connection.
- Enter the following details:
- Connection name: Provide a name for your connection.
- Location: Select a project to establish a connection within the recipes in that project.
- Authtype: Select the authorization type as Password or API key.
- Username: Enter your Automation 360 Control Room username.
- Password or API Key: Depending on the Authtype selected, enter the password or API key for your username.
- Control room URL: Provide the URL for your Control Room.
- Click Connect.