Upgrading system to IQ Bot Version 188.8.131.52
As enhancements and bug fixes are provided with Version 184.108.40.206, use this topic to review the upgrade instructions.
- If you are using any of the earlier IQ Bot versions (220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, and so on), ensure that you first upgrade to IQ Bot Version 22.214.171.124 before upgrading to Version 126.96.36.199.
- Log in to Automation Anywhere support site and download Automation_Anywhere_IQ_BOT_188.8.131.52.zip:
- Perform the following steps to preserve the desktop shortcut:
- Navigate to the IQ Bot installation directory.
- Right-click the Cognitive Platform internet
shortcut, go to , and copy the URL.
After installing Version 184.108.40.206, you can use this to launch IQ Bot.
- Install Version 220.127.116.11.
- Use the copied URL to launch IQ Bot
The IQ Bot desktop shortcut cannot be edited. Use the copied URL to open IQ Bot Version 18.104.22.168 every time.
Alternatively, after registering IQ Bot with the Control Room, you can access the IQ Bot application by using
The installer stops all IQ Bot services and restarts them after the installation is complete.
Extract the contents from the
Automation_Anywhere_IQ_BOT_22.214.171.124.zip file, and
double-click the Automation_Anywhere_IQ_BOT_126.96.36.199.exe to
launch the installer.
Ensure that you run the installer as an administrator user.
- Click Next to start the installation.
Click Finish to exit the installer.
IQ Bot Version 188.8.131.52 is installed, and you can restart the system.
- Navigate to .
- Right-click each service and select to change to the appropriate service account user.