IQ Bot post installation configuration
After installing IQ Bot complete the configuration settings to ensure registration with Control Room, confirm the creation of all required databases, create the appropriate certificates, configure the HTTP and HTTPS settings, generate the authorization token for performing any task, and verify the completion of all tasks in the post-installation checklist.
- Control Room installation
- Review the installation core tasks and topics for installing Enterprise Control Room in a data center on an on-premise server or a cloud service provider server instance.
- IQ Bot 11.x: Registering IQ Bot with the Control Room
- IQ Bot 11.x: Use Microsoft Azure Computer Vision OCR engine
- Use ABBYY FineReader Engine OCR engine in IQ Bot 11.x
- Databases created during IQ Bot installation
- IQ Bot 11.x: Create a self-signed certificate with Subject Alternative Name
- IQ Bot 11.x: Configure IQ Bot with HTTP and HTTPS
- Post-installation checklist