IQ Bot 11.x: IQ Bot service configuration
In some IQ Bot deployments, the service account can be different from the login account. As an administrator, provide the service credentials during installation.
- Use Windows authentication with a valid system administration user in service configuration.
- Use Windows authentication with a local system for a system administration user.
- When using a remote SQL server to create a database, the combination of local system account for service credentials and Windows authentication for SQL connection is not supported.
- The service account used for IQ Bot services must have full rights to the IQ Bot installation folder.
- A valid system administrator user requires Windows authentication with the Services user credentials.
- When entering user credentials, ensure the credentials are associated with a domain. For example: example.com/testuser. User is unable to use this function without the domain.
See IQ Bot 11.x: Installing IQ Bot in Custom mode to view the use of service credentials in IQ Bot.