IQ Bot 11.x: Create a user with an IQ Bot specific role
Create users in Control Room to access IQ Bot as an administrator, Bot Creator, and Validator.
Users in Control Room are created depending on the type of user configured during installation. IQ Bot supports a maximum of five concurrent users.
- Log in to Control Room with superadmin permissions.
- Go to .
- Click the Create User link.
The Create User page appears.
- Enter the required information on the Create User page.Note:
- The First name, Last name, and Description fields are optional. For a first name and last name, use numbers, spaces ( ), period (.), hyphen (-), and underscore (_).
- For a Non- Active Directory user, provide information in each field.
- If you are not configuring the Outgoing Mail Server settings, enter the password .
- Select a license to be allocated to the user from the Allocate a
device license to user area.
If no license slots are available for a role, an alert message appears.
- To create a user with the administrator role, select AAE_IQBotAdmin. To create a user with the services role, select AAE_IQBotServices, To create a Validator role, select the AAE_IQBotValidator role. .
- Click Save to create the user.
To switch a user type from Development to Run-time or vice versa, depending on the automation requirements of your organization, update the license type from the License Management page in Control Room.
- Verify the email ID and set the Control Room access password, if the Control Room is configured for the Non-Active Directory users.
- Verify the email ID, if the Control Room is configured for the Active Directory users.