Upgrading system from IQ Bot 5.1.x to 5.2.x
Find out how to upgrade your system from IQ Bot 5.1.x to 5.2.x.
- Perform the followig tasks on a machine with IQ Bot 5.1.x installed.
- Keep the PFX format certificate handy for HTTPS.
- Uninstall IQ Bot 5.1.1 from Add remove programs in the Control Room.
Next, install IQ Bot 5.2.1 in custom mode.
For an HTTPS based installation, add the PFX format certificate.
- Change the auto-populated load balancer port from 8100 to 3000.
- Complete the installation by keeping the rest of the settings as is, that get auto populated during installation.
- Your migration is now complete.
Launch IQ Bot.