IQ Bot 11.x: Add multiple tables in Designer
Add multiple tables in the Designer simultaneously.
- Navigate to .
- Click the Add Table link.
- Select the columns to add from the Available columns list and click the arrow to add to the new table column list.
- Map the field label or value, for example, column header, and specify the footer. This action provides the bot with a header and footer parameter and informs it to extract the value from the rows in.Use the Draw icon or select a blue box text segment on the document for a field label/field value.
- Click Save and close.
To delete a table, click the Delete Table option.
When a field that is used as a reference column is removed from a table, the system reassigns the first field of that table as a reference column.
After you finish adding/removing tables and mapping field labels for the columns, choose from the following options:
- Click Next group, to move to the next document group in the queue.
- Click Save and close to return to the learning instance.