Using Validator for fixed format documents processing
Validate the extracted data in IQ Bot Validator.
Follow the same validation steps for validating fixed format documents as you would for forms belonging to other domains. The following are few exceptions based on the capability of the custom extraction service used for fixed format documents:
- The number of bounding boxes displayed on the document and the accuracy of the boxes varies and is based on the capability of the custom extraction service.
- Mandatory fields are marked in the domain files or could be built into the engine. Documents that have empty extracted values for the mandatory fields are sent to the Validator.
- Some field validations, such as: dates, phone numbers, and dollar amounts are unique to fixed format documents, and are built into the custom extraction services.
- Auto-suggestion and auto-correction is not currently available for fixed format documents.
- Re-validation of user corrected values is not currently available for fixed format documents.
Note: See IQ Bot Validation queue for details.