Prerequisites for installing in Cluster mode
Complete the prerequisites to set up in cluster mode.
To set up a cluster, do the following:
- Run the installer on each application server node.
- Share the output folder with the access role Everyone.
- Run the messagequeue_cluster_configuration.bat post-installation with appropriate command line arguments provided in the Cluster Configuration guide.
- Set up in High Availability mode when you set up IQ Bot in the High Availability mode as well.
- Install RabbitMQ v3.8.18 with cluster configuration in a multi-node setup.
Configure the firewall to have ports 4369 and 25672 open.
The first node where IQ Bot is installed becomes the primary RabbitMQ v3.8.18 node. The host name of the primary node is used to set up the RabbitMQ v3.8.18 cluster configuration.
- Ensure you have a load balancer for a cluster setup to distribute traffic to all application server nodes.
- Configure the SQL server in the High Availability setup.
- Ensure the SQL server is set up in always on mode.