RPA Bots for Salesforce permissions and web components
Web components enhance the Salesforce experience by enabling a user to run bots directly from the record detail page and by returning status summaries and notifications. The proper permission set must be active for each user to access a component and add it to necessary pages.
Web components are built for the Salesforce Lightning UI framework and add functionality by coexisting and interoperating with the page as an added widget. A Salesforce administrator must assign the correct permission set and complete the required configuration for each component.
Permissions sets of RPA Bots for Salesforce
- AAI RPA Bots Administrator
- Applied to any non-Salesforce admin users to allow other users in the business to configure and map RPA bots from Control Room to Salesforce.
- AAI RPA Bots Lightning Component User
- Applied to any business user who requires access to view and use the Automation Launcher component.중요사항: This permission is mandatory for users to access the Automation Launcher.
Assign permission sets to users
- Navigate to .
- Click the permission set to assign.
- Click Manage Assignments from the overview page.
- Click Add Assignments.
- Select the check box for the users you intend to assign the permission set.
- Click Assign.
Lightning web components
See the Installation and Configuration Guide in the RPA Bots for Salesforce AppExchange listing page to complete the required steps as an administrator for all users in your Salesforce Org.
- Automation Launcher
- The primary component used to run and track TaskBots from any Salesforce record page.
- AAIRPA Configuration
- Provides information to administrators for setting up automated flows in Salesforce Lightning Flow and Process Builder.
Adding a component in Lightning App Builder
- From the necessary page in Salesforce, select .
- Find the required component in , and drag it to the page layout.
- Save your layout.주: Before leaving the page, select Activate to apply changes to any edited layout.