Insert Work Items
Add Work Items from a CSV file to the queue after you define the structure.
- Ensure that you are logged in to the Control Room as an administrator.
- The maximum number of characters you can insert in a work item value is 1000.
- Add Work Items from a CSV file to the queue.Note: Adding work items from an Excel (xls or xlsx) file is not supported. We recommend that you convert the xls or xlsx file to CSV and then add work items from the CSV file.
- You can also add Work Items later by editing the queue, see Edit queues.
- If the Work Item data type is defined as Date, the date format must be ISO_INSTANT. For more information on date formats, see Datetime formats.
- Click Browse.
- Select the CSV file.
Select the Disallow duplicates check
- Only unique work items from the CSV file are added. If the CSV file contains any duplicate work items, then the entire CSV file is ignored. Two work items are considered to be duplicate of each other if all the entries of the two work items are an exact match. If there is a single unique value within the work item (row), the work items are considered unique even if some of