Add Task Bots and dependent files
Add a Task Bot, and review the input values and dependent files for the automation.
- Navigate to Automation, or the page. ,
Click Run bot with queue
The Create page is displayed.
- Enter a name for the automation.
Enter a description.
For example, you can describe the purpose of running the Task Bot with a queue.
- Go to the folder that contains the required Task Bot.
Select a Task Bot to process in the queue from the list.
By default, the Bots folder is selected.Tip: Use the search field to find a Task Bot quickly.The Input values and Dependencies options are displayed at the bottom of the page.
- Latest version: Click Latest version tab to select the latest version of the bot.
- Production label: Click Production label tab to select the labeled version of the bot.
If the production label option is selected for the parent bot, the corresponding dependent bots with the production label are also automatically selected. If any of the dependent bots do not have the production label applied, the latest version of the bot is selected.
Select the Input values check box to add the values of
variables to the bot during runtime.
This is enabled only if the selected Task Bot has Input values.Note: In workload automation, input to the bot is provided by the workload queue, the input type variable is not supported in workload automation.
Review the list of dependent files, if available.
This list is enabled only if the selected Task Bot has dependencies. The Task Bot dependencies that are uploaded in the Control Room are available only for review.
- Click Next to add a queue, Bot Runner and device pool.