Import queues for flexible usage that ensures efficient processing of WLM automations. You can also import queues along with work items.
- You must have the AAE_Queue_Admin role to import queues.
- Users and roles associated with the queues are imported, and the license assigned to the users is also imported.
- Ensure that the target Control Room user has create users, create roles, and install license permissions.
- Ensure that queue names are unique for importing. Queues with the same name are skipped and not imported in the target Control Room.
- The source and target Control Room instances must be running the same version.
- The source and target Control Room instances must be of same setup type: SSO with SSO, AD with AD, and non-AD with non-AD.
When importing a queue, consider the following factors:
- Before you import a queue, you must pause all the running WLM automations or queues.
- Users and roles associated with the queues are imported. Licenses (for example, Bot Creator and Bot Runner) that are assigned to the users associated with the queues are also imported.
- All the queue entities associated with the queue, for example, general settings, owners, participants, consumers, Work Item structure, and optionally Work Items are imported to your Control Room.
- When you import Work Items with the queues, the state of the Work Items (Completed, Failed, Data error, and so on) are maintained in your target Control Room.
- Navigate to .
- Select the required queue and click Import queues.
- In the Import queues page, click Browse to select the required queue from your local system.
Enter a password for the queue that you want to import.
If a queue already exists in your environment, you can select one of the following options:
- Skip the queue (don't import it): The selected queue is skipped and is not imported.
- Make a copy of the queue (a suffix of “copy” will be added to the queue name): A copy of selected queue is created and imported to your environment, with copy suffixed to the name of the queue.
Click Import queues.
The selected queue is imported and available in thepage.