Create an AARI form
Create an Automation Anywhere Robotic Interface (AARI) form to provide interaction between humans and bots. You can enter the required data using form elements that can be rendered in the web interface. You can add or remove form actions when creating the process.
- You must have a Bot Creator license.
- You must be assigned a custom role with the create folder permission.
Forms in AARI can be displayed in two scenarios:
- Case creation: This is the initial form that is displayed when you want to create a new case and enter the required business data.
- Form step: This form is displayed to show information and prompt for additional inputs.
On the left pane, click Automation.
A list of available bots and forms is displayed.
- Click .
In the Create form page, enter a name for the new
Forms are saved in the \Bots\ folder by default. Click Browse to change the default folder.
Click Create & edit.
The form builder page appears with a single row Column layout.
- If you want to delete a row, click the vertical ellipsis in the form layout and click Delete row.
- Confirm the delete action in the confirmation message.
- Drag the required element into the form from the Elements panel on the left.
- Use the Properties panel on the right to update or change the form properties.
- Click Save.
- Click Close.