Assign a team to a process
An AARI Admin can configure processes in the web interface and assign teams to a process for request creation. They access the web interface to view and manage processes in the Process Setup page.
Ensure you have completed the following:
- Provided a system-created AAE_Robotic_Interface Admin role for the AARI Admin.
- Have access to Automation Co-Pilot.
- Log in to Automation Co-Pilot as an AARI Admin.
The Process Setup page enables the AARI Admin to view all of the check-in processes from the Control Room and assign teams to a process.
Click on a process.
An Edit Process window appears and shows related information about the process such as the process name, description, tags, and teams.
- Edit the Process name field if necessary.
- Optional: Enter a description in the Description field.
If no tags exist, input any tag name in the
Tags field to attribute tags to the process.
Follow steps 7 and 8 to add existing tags, or you can skip to step 9.
- Search for a tag description in the search bar.
Click Add as a new
A new tag will be added.
Select the scheduler user from the drop-down menu in the
Note: The Global scheduler option is selected by default if a scheduler is not set for any process.
Select the by user (default) or by
bot options in the Request creation
Important: If the by user option is selected, then processes are visible in the Processes page for all AARI Users (owners or members of team). If the by bot option is selected, then the request is created by a bot or another process using the Process Task in the Process Composer . A team must be selected in the Default team to take the bot created request field, for requests to be created by that team.
Click the + (plus) icon to add teams to the
The Add teams window appears to search for teams to add.
- Search for a team in the search bar.
- Click on their name to confirm the team.
Team are now successfully added to the process.
- Optional: To remove a team, click the trash icon next to the team name.
- Click Save.