- Updated: 2020/11/04
IQ Bot 11.x: Installing IQ Bot in Cluster mode
Install IQ Bot in Cluster mode for improved throughput.
IQ Bot supports clustering of up to five IQ Bot installations.
- Install IQ Bot on the target machines in the custom mode. During installation, on the Load Balancer Configuration screen, type in the load balancer host name and port.
- Select the Load Balancer can handle SSL Offloading option, if the load balancer supports is to enable SSL offloading.
- Provide the shared output path on the Destination Folder screen.
- During installation, use the same database server details on all the nodes.
After completing the installation, perform the following for each node to complete the process:
- Get the host name of the primary node.注： The primary node is the node where IQ Bot was first installed.
- Using administrator permissions, open the command prompt.
- Navigate to the <installation Directory\Configurations> folder.
- Run messagequeue_cluster_configuration.bat and pass the
host name of the primary
C:\Program Files (x86)\Automation Anywhere IQ Bot <version number>\Configurations> messagequeue_cluster_configuration.bat Server1
重要： In a cluster setup, if a temporary network issue occurs, the cluster breaks. To add the nodes back into the cluster, you must manually execute commands in each of the participating nodes. You also have to monitor the cluster status to know if it is healthy or broken. To avoid such issues, you can configure the cluster to automatically recover (auto-recover) from temporary network issues. See this article for information about how to enable auto-recovery: RabbitMQ Cluster Configuration with Auto-recovery (A-People login required).