Installing a license
A Control Room administrator or a user with license management permission can install a license and evaluate the latest version.
A Trial license is valid for 30 days. After it expires, you cannot access the Control Room. Contact the system administrator or Automation Anywhere Sales to purchase a new license.
- Log in to the Control Room as an Administrator, and select .
- Click Install license or you can click Show details on the notification bar in the Control Room header, then click Install a new license.
- Click Browse to select a .license file from the list of licenses.
Click Install license.
An error occurs in the following scenarios:
Note: You can release an unused license from a user. Log in to the Control Room and do this: .
- A user has an invalid or an expired license file.
- A user selects a file with a different extension other than .license.
- A user selects a file that has been deleted or moved to another location.
If your Control Room license expires before you install a new one, go to the License Management page and upload the new license file.
If you do not have a new license file, contact Automation Anywhere Sales and place an order for the Control Room license. You will receive an email from Automation Anywhere containing a registration license file. Download and save this file on your device. After you upload the valid license file, you can log in to the Control Room and continue monitoring activities.