Set up Automation 360 Control Room for G Suite
For an Automation 360 Control Room, to run and manage bots using the RPA Bots for Google Workspace add-on, enable variables to return data from the bot to Google G Suite Sheets and vice versa.
Ensure you have the credentials, licenses, and permissions available as listed in Prerequisites for RPA Bots for Google Workspace.
Enable Google G Suite Sheets variables to return data from the bot to Google G Suite Sheets and vice versa. Set input and output for variables.
Input-Data, with variable type,
stringis supported at this time.
- Log in to the Automation 360 Control Room as a Bot Creator.
- Open an existing bot or create a bot.
Expand the Variables list on the left and choose the
Input-Data variable to edit or create.
- Editing an existing variable: Click the menu (three vertical dots) for an existing String variable and select View Variable.
- Creating a variable: Click the Variables
In the Create variable window, set Type to String.注： Only String type variable is supported.
The View variable or Create variable window appears.
- In the View variable or Create
variable window, select both the Use as
Input and the Use as Output check
The Use as Input and Use as Output settings are not enabled by default. You must select the check boxes to pass data from G Suite to the bot.
- Click Close or Create.