Configure and publish the assets in Document Automation
Configure learning instance assets (process, form, and bots). Then, publish the assets to the public repository so that the learning instance can be used in public mode to extract data from real documents, and validators can manually validate documents.
and click the folder with the same name as the learning instance
to configure the assets.You can edit the AARI process and bots. For example:
To learn more about the steps in the process, see About the AARI process in Document Automation.
- Add a bot to extract invoices from email attachments
- Add a bot to upload data from the output file to a third-party back-end system
Extraction-Schedulerbot to automate uploading documents to the learning instance: Upload documents to a learning instance in Document Automation
Publish the process.
After you have configured and tested the process and bots, check in the process. The bots and form are automatically added as dependencies.
When the Control Room completes the check-in process, the folder with the same name as the learning instance is placed within the IQ Bot Processes folder in the public repository.
- Navigate to the folder with the same name as the learning instance
- Mouse over the triple ellipses to the right of the process to open the menu.
Click Check-in process.
The Check in Process page opens with the bots and form auto-selected to also be checked in.
- Click Check in.
Extraction-Schedulerbot in the private tab.
- Mouse over the triple ellipses to the right of the bot to open the menu.
Click Check in Task bot.
The Check in Task bot page opens with the bot auto-selected.
- Add a comment and click Check in.
- Locate the
Deploy the learning instance assets: Log in as the
user to configure IQ Bot to process documents in real time.