Uninstall Human-Bot Collaboration
If you encounter any issues with the installation, you can manually uninstall the Human-Bot Collaboration Server and clients or rerun the installer to remove services.
You must stop the Human-Bot Collaboration services, using the Server Manager, before uninstalling the Human-Bot Collaboration Server.
Manually uninstall the Human-Bot Collaboration services:
- Navigate to .
- Select the required Human-Bot Collaboration clients or Server file.
Note: After uninstalling the necessary components, you can safely remove all the related folders because this process does not delete them. For example: C:\ProgramData\AutomationAnywhere\Human-Bot Collaboration.
When you uninstall the Human-Bot Collaboration services, the database or any of the following dependencies are not deleted:
- .NET Framework
- SQL Server Native ClientNote: These dependencies can be manually uninstalled using third-party procedures.
Run the Human-Bot Collaboration clients installer and remove all the services from your
- Navigate to the location of the Human-Bot Collaboration clients installer.
- Run the Human-Bot Collaboration clients installer.
- Proceed until the Remove option is shown.
Note: No warning appears to confirm the uninstallation, so proceeding with the Remove option removes all the installed services.
After the installer finishes, all Human-Bot Collaboration services are successfully removed.