Types of system variables
System variables are pre-defined variables that are provided by Automation Anywhere. System variables are available for use in all automation tasks.
System variables are populated during command execution.
System Variable types include:
- Date and Time System Variables : System-related date and time variables.
- System Variables - Loop: Useful in conjunction with Loop commands.
- Excel System Variables Useful for Excel automation.
- Email System Variables Useful for Email automation.#
- Trigger Variables: Useful in conjunction with triggers.
- PDF System Variables: Useful for use with PDF command.*
- System Variables - Specific to System Settings/Parameters Variables specific to a particular client machine.
After system variables are used in a task, you can view their progress while running a task.