Creating the main integration (
The main integration task calls the subintegration by using the trigger ID.
This task uses the trigger ID API as a handle to identify the integrations to run.
For example, if you specify the trigger ID API as
api_trigger/launchbot, the task runs all the subintegrations
that have the
api_trigger/lauchbot trigger ID. After running a
subintegration, you can also read the response of the subintegration in your main
integration. Perform the following steps to create a main integration:
- Go to Apigee UI and sign in.
- Select your organization using the drop-down menu in the top-left corner of the UI.
- To view a list of available integrations, click .
- Click CREATE NEW.
- Provide the following information:
- Integration name: Provide a name for the integration from Creating a subintegration (LaunchA360Bot.json).
- (Optional)Description: Provide a description, for example, "Deploys an Automation 360 bot.
- Region: Select a region from the list, for example, US.
- To display a list of available tasks, select .
- Drag the Call Integration element to the integration designer.
- Click the Call Integration task element on the designer
to view the Call Integration task configuration
- Configure the remaining fields and define the variables (string datatype) for
the integration. For more information about getting all the input parameters,
see Apigee Integration.
This task is useful when you have a dependency on another integration and want to run it from your main integration. The task runs the subintegration either synchronously or asynchronously.