About the AARI process in IQ Bot Extraction360 (Preview)
When you create a learning instance in IQ Bot Extraction360 (Preview), the system also creates an AARI process to manage the bots. Review the following guide to understand the logic.
- ExtractionBot: The RPA bot that processes input documents to extract data from them.
- Documents require validation: The ExtractionBot tried to process the
documents then sent the documents for validation, the documents were
successfully validated, and the DownloadBot downloaded the extracted data to
- Invalid documents: The previous process was interrupted at
validation, where a user marked certain documents as
invalid. These documents were downloaded to the
- Reprocessed documents: The previous process was interrupted at validation because the user clicked Reprocess. Documents were sent back to the ExtractionBot for reprocessing.
- Documents are successfully processed: The ExtractionBot successfully processed the documents, no documents required validation, and the DownloadBot downloaded the exacted data.
- Processing failed: The ExtractionBot failed to process the documents
(for example: invalid format or could not read the file) and the file is
saved to the
- Deployment failed: The Control Room failed to deploy the Extrac