Why Build on Automation Anywhere?
Automation Anywhere is the industry leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as recognized by multiple analyst firms. We see a future where digital workers engage side-by-side with every employee in every business, making them more productive.
We provide developers with the opportunity to:
- Build on the world's most widely deployed platform for automation and AI.
- Participate in one of the fastest growing enterprise software segments ever.
- Monetize their work the industry's largest Bot Store.
The world's most widely deployed RPA platform.
Automation Anywhere has 1,600+ customers who have deployed 1,000,000+ bots in 90+ countries. Our Digital Workforce platform is the only one that brings together all three components for AI-augmented automation: RPA, IQ Bot (artificial intelligence), and Bot Insight (embedded analytics).
One of the fastest growing enterprise software sectors in history.
The global RPA market is emerging as a $100 billion opportunity according to KeyBanc Capital Markets. Gartner predicts that by 2020, 40 percent of large enterprises will have deployed RPA software, up from less than 10 percent today.
The industry's largest Bot Store.
Automation Anywhere offers the world's leading marketplace for pre-built, plug and play automation with 400+ bots and Digital Workers, growing every week. Developers of all types can contribute and download bots from the marketplace. Starting this summer, developers will also be able to monetize the bots and Digital Workers that they create.
We're committed to the success of developers everywhere in building on our platform. To do this, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of tools, resources, events and initiatives for developers. These include:
- Community Edition: Community Edition provides free access to the full suite of Automation Anywhere solutions, including RPA, IQ Bot (cognitive automation), and Bot Insight (embedded analytics) as well as access to the Bot Store online marketplace.
- Bot Games: Bot Games is a meeting ground for bot enthusiasts - developers, project managers and business process aficionados from around the world. Attendees can put their bot-building skills to the test and compete in virtual and in-person events taking place around the world in more than 10 countries.
- Developer Training: To get trained on our platform, we provide these options
through Automation Anywhere University:
- Fast-Track Accreditation: An accelerated education and accreditation program for existing RPA developers to learn Automation Anywhere essential commands, features, and functions
- Bot Developer Learning Trail and Certification: A comprehensive training and certification program, teaching developers how to understand business requirements, identify RPA opportunities, and developer and deploy automations using Automation Anywhere commands.
- Developer Community: Developers worldwide can participate in A-People, Automation Anywhere's community portal, where they can join a forum, access information, get support, and share ideas and expertise.
- Developer Documentation: The Automation Anywhere product documentation portal provides comprehensive information on how to install and use the company's RPA solutions