Using Run-time Settings
Run-time settings control how the automated task runs and helps to ensure that the task runs as expected.
- Run Task as an Administrator
- Requires the user name and password of the computer administrator for a task to be run.
- "Start In" Path of Task
- While the task runs, a new folder is created as specified in this setting field. All newly created files and folders are located in this path location. Use this setting when a specific path is not specified in the Log-To-File command, or other commands, where a file or folder path is required.
- Capture Screen-shots while Running a Task
- Enable this setting to capture visual logs (screen-shots) as a task runs.Tip: Turning this feature off can enhance performance and free up hard drive memory.