Training groups in a learning instance
Train the groups created in your learning instance so that when you extract data from documents to a CSV file, extracted data is more accurate.
- Created a learning Instance with English invoices
- Logged into IQ Bot portal.
- Click LEARNING INSTANCES from the left pane.
- Click on the learning instance you created.
- Click Start Training on the learning instances
page.Note: Fields and corresponding values are mapped automatically. If they are not mapped automatically, then map the fields again.
- Select a field name from the left pane.
- Click the corresponding label name for the field on the document. For example,
click the Invoice Number. The value of invoice number is
populated.Note: The value of only auto-mapped fields is populated automatically.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each form and table field to map the fields again.
- Click the icon next to the field name from the left pane and drag and click the correct label name on the document to correct incorrect field mappings. Similarly, map the value of the field by clicking the icon .
- Click on Table Settings in the left pane.
- Select the End of Table Indicator text box in the left
- Select the last label or any label after the end of your table on the document
to mark the end of the table. The label is populated in the text box. Note: You can enter mutiple lables in the End of table indicator field in this format, for example, Subtotal | Tax (USD) along with the | pipe symbol to separate the labels. If your document has a note immediately following the table, you can enter the note in the End of table indicator field.
A group is now trained and IQ Bot brings the next group in line to train. Train all the groups in your learning instance.