Managing file and cloud licenses
The Licenses and Cloud Services portal includes the following main tabs: Manage File Licenses, Manage Cloud Licenses, Partner Drawdowns, and Cloud Control Room Instances.
- Manage File Licenses: This tab provides customers and partners the visibility to all file-based license entitlements available. Designated license users can configure a license file for each of their Control Room instances with the necessary entitlements.
- Manage Cloud Licenses: This tab provides customers and partners visibility
into all Cloud-based license entitlements and the license keys (GUID) to be applied
to all customer Control Room instances.
- For first-time Automation 360
Cloud customers, this tab is only informational because
when a Cloud Control Room is provisioned for the first time,
the GUID is already applied to their Control Room instance.
However, after the first-year subscription, when a license renewal is processed, Automation 360 Cloud customers will have to get the newly processed GUID from the portal and paste it into their Control Room in the license administration screen.
- For Automation 360 On-Premises, a designated user can obtain the Control Room GUID from this tab and paste it into their respective Control Room instance.
- For partners, this page provides a similar view, with an additional drop-down list, which enables partners to switch the context between various customer entitlements.
- For first-time Automation 360 Cloud customers, this tab is only informational because when a Cloud Control Room is provisioned for the first time, the GUID is already applied to their Control Room instance.
- Cloud Control Room Instances: This tab displays a table of all customer-purchased Cloud Control Room instances. Customers can provision Cloud Control Room instances based on their choice of parameters, such as domain name and hosting region.
For information on managing licenses within the Automation Anywhere Control Room, please refer to ライセンスの管理.