Install RPA Bots for Google Workspace add-on
On a device, install the RPA Bots for Google Workspace add-on from a supported browser.
Verify the prerequisites listed in Prerequisites for RPA Bots for Google Workspace.
From your local machine, navigate to G Suite Marketplace, and
locate and select RPA Bots for G Suite.
- From G Suite Marketplace, in the Search box, enter RPA.
- Select the RPA Bots for G Suite.
- Click Install and confirm permission to start the installation. Click CONTINUE.
- Click the Gmail account you want to use.
Grant RPA Bots for Google Workspace permission to access your Google account
by clicking Allow.
The permissions page describes the actions you are granting. These permissions are required to run bots directly from your Google G Suite apps, such as Sheets, on your Google Drive. In addition, the permissions allow communication with your Control Room and Enterprise Client or Bot Agent, as appropriate for your Automation Anywhere Enterprise installation.
Click DONE in the installation is complete message box.
The message includes an image that shows where you can access the RPA Bots for Google Workspace add-on in the Google G Suite Sheets app.
- To view the RPA Bots for Google Workspace add-on, from your supported browser, select .
Set up Version 18.104.22.168 or later Control Room for G Suite