Manage and allocate licenses (partners)
Automation Anywhere partners can manage and process licenses and cloud services for themselves and their customers.
Partners can access the partner portal in the following scenarios:
- Partner purchases Automation Anywhere licenses for their own use.
- Partner participates in a deal in which a customer purchases Automation Anywhere licenses through partners.
- Partner draws down from their own license entitlements and allocates some part to a customer.
When a partner logs in to the Licenses and Cloud Services portal, they can view their own entitlements and their customers' entitlements. They can switch the view from displaying their entitlements to displaying their individual customers' entitlements by using the Select an Account drop-down list. Partners can view license entitlements, configure licenses (file-based licensing), view Control Room GUIDs (cloud-based licensing), and view and manage provisionable cloud services (Control Room, IQ Bot server).
The portal provides the partners with an automated way to process draw downs for their customers.
- Log in to the A-People portal: A-People home page (login required).
Click the Licenses and Cloud Services tab, and navigate
to the Partner Draw downs tab.
An empty page is displayed when you log in for the first time. After a few requests have been processed, this page displays a list of draw-downs that you have processed.
- To start a new draw-down process, click New.
From the New Partner Draw Down Request page, select an
order from the drop-down list.
You can draw down from only one order at a time.
Enter the required information in the following fields:
- Assign to customer account: Customer account name
- Customer website: URL to the customer's website
- Customer name: Name of your customer contact
- Customer email: Email address of the customer contact
- After entering the customer information, generate a partner draw down request (PDR) by specifying a number for each of the products available.
Click Save to generate a new PDR.
The PDR is in submitted state.
After you generate the PDR, an email notification is sent to your accounts team for approval.
After the PDR is validated and approved (or rejected), the partner who requested for the PDR will receive an email notification. The partner who requested the PDR has to then navigate back to the portal to take appropriate action.
After approval, click Accept to continue the
After acceptance, the license entitlements from the PDR are transferred from the partner to the customer.
If the PDR is rejected, you can see the reason for rejection.
- Clone the PDR if required, make the necessary changes and resubmit the PDR.