Compare bot versions
You can compare different versions of your bots and view any modifications in your workflows.
Any user who can view bots can compare bot versions.
- Log in to the Control Room.
- Navigate to .
Select a folder in the Folders section.
You can select a bot that was checked-in to your public workspace.
- Hover over the Actions menu (three dots icon).
From the list of available options that appears, click Compare
The compare version page appears with two versions of your bot. The left column shows the previous version of your bot, and the right column shows the newer version of your bot.
- Navigate to the left column.
Click Change version to change the current bot version.
The Select version to compare page prompts you to select a new bot version.
- Select a version of your bot.
- Click Select to confirm your selection.
- Navigate to the right column.
Repeat Steps 7 through 9.
You can review the two different versions of your bot. The red highlights on the left column shows the lines that were modified. The green or blue highlights on the right column show you lines that were added or changed. This view shows the bot versions by Actions.
- Opzionale: Select the Swap versions icon to swap between your two current versions.
- Opzionale: Select Variables, Triggers, or Packages to compare your bot versions by these categories.
- Click Close to exit the comparison view.