Automation Anywhere Digital Worker overview
A Digital Worker contains a set of professional skills that enable it to act, process, and analyze in the same ways as a human.
For example, one of the skills of a Digital Accounts Payable Clerk is invoice processing. The invoice processing skill includes tasks that involve the following:
- Acting: Extract the invoice from email.
- Thinking: Identify the correct data items to extract from the invoice via artificial intelligence.
- Analyzing: Monitor straight-through processing (STP) to identify and highlight opportunities to accelerate the transaction process.
With Digital Workers, human workers and organizations benefit as follows:
- Human workers can refocus their efforts on more interesting, value-added activities (instead of repetitive ones), and deliver greater value to their organization.
- Organizations can rapidly scale their automation activities to increase productivity, efficiency, and growth.