Using the task Actions List
The task Actions List is the main workspace for building your automation tasks.
You can insert commands by dragging them from the Commands list. After you insert commands, you can modify them using the following options:
- To edit the parameters (settings) for a command, double-click the command.
- To take action on the command, such as copying it, right-click the command to view the options.
- The Task Actions List bar provides buttons for manipulating commands. The following
options are available:
- Edit: Opens the command settings window to enable you to edit them.
- Delete: Removes the command from the Actions List.
- Copy: Copies a command for use in another location of the task.
- Paste: Pastes a copied command at the location below the cursor.
Actions: Click the Actions button to select one of the following
- Bulk Edit: Make changes to multiple Delay or Keystroke commands simultaneously.
- Duplicate: Duplicate a command in the location below the selected command.
- Convert to Variable: Convert a Keystroke command to a variable.
- Convert to Prompt: Convert a Keystroke command to a prompt message.
- Convert to if Web Control Exists: Runs the command if the specified Web control exists.
- Convert If Windows Control Exists: Runs the command if the specified Windows control exists.
- Insert If Condition: Inserts an IF condition for a selected block of commands.
- Insert Error Handling: Inserts an Error Handling command for a selected block of commands.
- Change Window Title: Change the name of a window title to one or more application windows.
- Run from this Step: Runs the task when encountering this command.
- Enable: Activates a command.
- Disable: Disables a command.
- Move Up:Moves a command up in the Task Action List.
- Move Down:Moves a command down in the Task Action List.